Saturday, April 14, 2007

5 Blogs to Make you Think (Tagged by Sally at Eternal Echoes

Sally at Eternal Echoes is a prolific blogger. In fact, I am in awe of her prolificicity (a brand new word which you will not find in your unabridged monster dictionary). She was tagged to name 5 blogs that make you think. Being a thought provoking blog-lady herself, she was awarded the coveted prize of the Thinking Blogger Award.

Well, Sally named Square No More as a Blog that makes you think, and specifically targeted my post about a Witch-friend's funeral. I am deeply honored to have a Blog Goddess like Sally name this site. Thanks Sally. So now I must go on to name 5 Blogs that make me think. Not being as well traveled in Blogland as someone like Sally, this is going to be tough for me, but here we go. Drum roll please....

And the winners are:

Zachary Forrest y Salazar blogs over at Johnny Beloved
Agent B in Abilene Texas does the Agent B Files
Webb Kline at Stumbling into the Kingdom
Sonja Andrews at Calacirian
Johnny Baker has a cool thing he's been doing called worship tricks. Sometimes fun, sometimes funny, sometimes usable always thought provoking.


So, if you are tagged by this, here is the next thing for you to do: Tag five others, or experience THIS! Okay maybe not, but that's how these things continue eternally, by gentle encouragements of curses from God. That's why we all tithe, and show up on Sunday mornings, right? (The wry smirk of one who has just been to the dentist, and still has half a face of novocaine emerges.)

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative gold version if silver doesn't fit your blog).

8 comments:

Sally said...

Oh my now I'm embarassed! I guess I simply have a finger version of hot air!!!!

Sally said...

btw- you always make me think!

cern said...

Well earned. :)

BB

Mike

Agent B said...

An honor Dr. Phil. Thanks.

Kind of scared to ask what I make you "think" of.

Pastor Phil said...

Sally,

Finger version of hot air? Heavens no. You have enough hot air to blast your way out of Hell if it ever freezes over - Hot air with Holy power.

Pastor Phil said...

Mike,
You are always too kind.

Pastor Phil said...

Agent B Dude,

You always make me think of the beautiful depth of living simpler. Thanks for being a unique example.

zaque said...

I make you think? Think what? How you want to take a club to my head in an effort to cleanse the demons knocking on the doors inside my head?

Oh wait. That's a frontal lobotomy.