Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Live Radio Interview Tomorrow in the UK


I've been asked to do a live radio interview in the UK tomorrow at 10:40am EST (USA). Premier Christian Radio is doing a telephone interview on Wednesday 26th with me at this time. The interview is for the Premier Drive show with Bridgitte Tetteh and Dave Rose.

This is what they asked me to consider:

"I wanted to talk about your ministry in Salem. Probably focusing on Paganism, Neo-Paganism, Witchcraft. To let out listeners realise that this still exists and understand that Witches are real people too.To understand how you can minister or talk to someone who may be into Witchcraft . To talk about your experiences with people that are in to Witchcraft."

I am told that interview will be "general and light."

If you would like to tune in to it you can do so online at Premier Christian Radio at 10:40am EST, or 7:40am PST for my West coast of the USA friends. This means 3:40pm for my friends in the UK.

5 comments:

cern said...

That was a WAY cool interview. Good to hear some interviewers who came across as positive and supportive. Well done to Phil for an excellent interview. :)

BB

Mike

Pastor Phil said...

Thanks bro,

I was hoping to have enough time to say hi to you - oh well. It was positive, but I was surprised at the simplicity of the interview. I felt as though I was giving only the most basic and obvious truths - yet, I have to remind myself that I will be repeating those simple things as a mantra for many years. ;-)

If you get a chance send an email to the station, and perhaps it will encourage future dialogs with more of the same, and maybe even more depth.

Adam Gonnerman said...

I'm sorry I missed it. I don't suppose it will be available as a podcast, will it?

Pastor Phil said...

I believe it will be on podcast. I will announce it here when I see it happen.

cern said...

I sent an email to the station as soon as I got in. Got a lovely response too. :) With regard to the most basic of content... getting THAT out is of great importance. That is what sticks in the memories of those who don't generally come into contact with people of other faiths... in discussion of faith perspectives and how they manifest themselves in peoples lives anyway.... and having something positive as a memory provides an open door when they DO come into contact with people on that level. Every little bit helps. :)

BB

Mike